Additional informations about CORONA VIRUS for summer 2020
to be able to open Moiry hut this next summer, thank you for reading carefully.
Come to the hut only by good health
- Half board is compulsory to spend the night.
- For the overnight, you must bring: a sleeping liner, a pillow sheet, a sanitary towel, a personal disinfectant, a chirurgical mask and some light hut shoes. Those objects will be controlled at your check-in, you can be asked to by those or we will be able to refuse your stay.
- Nomber of places are limited in a way to keep social distances.
- There is no possibility to choose four beds rooms or dorm, the number of places is restricted in order to follow, as best we can, current safety guidance. However please note that, in the context of a mountain hut, it is not always possible to respect social distancing.
- A 2.00 tax is included to the price of half-bord to absorb the over cost induce by sanitary mesures.
- Cancelations are possible 48 hours prior your visit, at 18h00. Pass this time, the total
cost of your stay need to be paid.
- You need to bring back all your rubbish absolutely.
Thank you for taking note of that prior your reservation, thank you for your understanding.